Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Gayab, will gayab from the therates very short.
Aug 03, 2004 10:17 PM 2565 Views
(Updated Aug 03, 2004 10:17 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I saw Gayab, it made for nothing, if it would had been made for atleast children, something would happened then.

Like after getting power, if some kind of comedy like he helps children, catches or stops il-legal things or something like would made this film a major hit, obvisously more than spider-man-2, in that movie how hero (Spider man) comes for everybody's help, if it would happened then I think it would had made a major success like indian film, Mr. India.

I won't support for this movie, and not recommend to anybody ofcourse, not for even children,

See, they had worked hard ofcourse, acting and songs but you see overacting and over masala or less masala ofcourse, drop movie very deep.

Regarding effects and mixing was superb, but of course only one thing can't movie best, and it requires other subjects too.

I only recommend this movie if you dont have any other alternate, either still go for other thing. Coz I got very bored, and I saw only once.

Gayab