Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Tushar Kapoor becoming an actor
Jul 28, 2004 05:22 PM 3188 Views
(Updated Jul 28, 2004 05:22 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Well what to say about the movie gayab poor comedy, extremely poor story. It seems that they tried to copy mask when tushar kappor vanishes, he robs a bank for the girl he wants and then finally at the end becomes a hero. Apart from few differences just to give orignial touch to the movie script has been modified a little.

I was sleeping in the cinema theatre when I went to watch this moie waste of money and time I will say. Still Indian story writers need to do a lot of hardwork when it comes to story writing, I know that they are already working hard to bring out movies but then why they copy stuff and then present in a different way just with a little more spice etc to give the feel that its their original creation though people come to know that the movie is copied.

Anyway what can be said about bollywood as they are the number one in bringing out movies per annum. Anyway it was not a good movie at all. But one major improvement was tushar kapoors acting which I think he is really working upon and we could see the differences especially when he cries and it seems that they were genuine tears not the glycerine.

Gayab