Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Average
Jul 31, 2004 03:08 PM 2729 Views
(Updated Jul 31, 2004 03:08 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I am watched the movies on my cable and I think I made a good decision not watching it in the theater. Because It was just a very slow and boring movies. Ram Gopal Verma comes up with good ideas every time. But some times fails to execute it in the right manner.

The Example is the Movie Gayab. The Tracks were few and some of them were interesting. The film shows that miracle happens but I don't think that such thinks can happen.

The worst think in the film is that the hero becomes Gayab for his whole life. Another foolishness is that the Hero starts working for the Police helping them by just adviced by the Heroin.

Some of the cast in the film were overacting and doesnt match the role. The cast Vishus Father looks like he is his elder brother and not his father. Even the Policemen were found overacting.

Gayab