Agra India
Gati safely transfer the products
Oct 23, 2017 04:12 PM 20234 Views

The services of Gati Packers and Movers is very good the deliver you product very safely.before three years I shift my some electronic items(refrigerator, washing machine and air conditioner) from gwalior to kharagpur in west bangel when I contact the cousstomer care department in Gati they book my order threw mobile and with in 2-3 days send one executive at my home .the person told me every thing like charges and how much time they will take to deliver.

and told me to cover my items in hardboard box. I do the same with in 3 days they take my all products from my home and with in one weak the deliver my all items very safely in kharagpur at my given address.

I was very much worried about my products when I saw my items I was very happy because my all three items are reach to me very safely without any damage.

so I suggest if you want to transfer your items without any damage then prefer to Gati Pakers and Movers.

Gati Packers and Movers