Coimbatore India
Gati-Careless with the products they transfer
Oct 21, 2016 10:36 PM 19104 Views (via Mobile)

I actually wanted to transfer my bike from Vashi, Navi Mumbai to Coimbatore.So I contacted the gati packers and movers customer care.I got the address and went to give my bike.The person handling the gati packers and movers was fine.He assured that there wont be even a small scratch in the bike.I trusted them.The bike came to coimbatore within 5 days.I was so much disappointed to see my bike.The glass was broken, the petrol tanks cap was not there and morover the stand was completley loose.Even the speedometer was broken and it didnt work.There was lot of scratches in my bike.I also contacted the customer care and they said they cant do anything.I even payed extra for insurance.But they said insurance would only work if there was heavy damages.I am so much disappointed with it.Now I have to pay extra money for repairing the vehicle.If some one from Gati reads it, I just wanna say them to be more careful with the products they transfer.

Gati Packers and Movers