Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

My suggestion is not to visit Garpanchakot-Baranti. the place is nice with scenic beauty but the Local Natives are very

hostile, they are very poor, with literally no income, so they always target tourists for money.

Starting from cab driver, local shop owner etc etc everyone unnecessarily harasses tourists for money. If you are going

by train, auto owner/sumo driver demands money as per their wish and if one driver denies no one will take you to

hotels, so to reach hotel you have to give whatever they demands.

Please don't ever think of visiting there by driving own vehicle, as roads are very narrow, and villagers come in front

of vehicle, acts like he has been hit by your car and the entire pre-planned drama begins.One person jumped in front of

my car, good luck I controlled my car, he has not been touched by my car, but he acted like he has been injured by my

car, within 5 mins all locals surrounded us and started demanding money.They demanded lumsum of Rs 10, 000. When denied

they started damaging my vehicle, so unfortunately we had to give 5000 to get out of that place.In one word my suggestion

please try to avoid visiting that terrain, as there are Maoists no more, but people still have that mentality with nil

source income.