Fragrance:

Vijayawada India
Review about Garnier Men Moisturiser
Dec 26, 2017 09:23 PM 5126 Views

Fragrance:

Dear friends, I have purchased and used this Garnier Men Power White Fairness Moisturiser SPF 15 in the past which was the worst experience for me.When I was in my schooling days my face was not good enough to see and was covered with so many pimples and dark spots.One of my friend recommended me this moisturiser by seeing my problem with lot of pimples on my face.Then I purchased this in Apolo medical store near to my house which costs me 90 rupees.After reading the instructions I have started using it by washing my face with this twice in a day.Like this I have used this for nearly one month and did not notice any change on my face.Instead after using this there comes read rashes on my face which scared me of this moisturiser.Neither pimples reduced nor dark spots so I stopped using this by that time .So I do not recommend this to anyone to buy and waste their time and time as well.

Fragrance - It has a good smell but without any use.

Value for Money - It is really a waste of money product.

Availability - It is available almost in all the medical stores.

Thank you.