Ease of Use:

It is the result of my hair loss
Apr 29, 2015 02:21 PM 81060 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 29, 2015 02:21 PM)

Ease of Use:

I jolly well remember I was in class 10 when I first got my hair dyed. Before this I had beautiful and thick black hair and that time colouring came into fashion very much specially in my school. I saw many girls colouring their hair.

So I also got inspired, bought a garnier dark brown hair( as this was cheaper then loreal that time), went to a parlour near my home and ask them to apply it.

I was very excitied as I have seen results of this colour on one of my friends hair.

But unfortunately I was very disappointed. My hair colour did not changed much. It was still looking black. When I asked the parlour attendant she said u have get black hair which is y this colour had no effect on your hair and u should bleach your hair next time u apply it.

Obviously I was very disappointed as it did not came out the way I imagined.

After applying this different kind of problems started. It got dandruff and it started falling. My beautiful black hair is one fourth today.

I feel angry on myself as why did I tried this hair color. I really regret using garnier hair colour.

Garnier Hair Color