Ease of Use:

Good hair color
Apr 25, 2015 10:24 AM 78125 Views

Ease of Use:

My experience with the Garnier hair color has been very good and its one of the best products in India in hair color.

I started getting few white and grey hairs near the ear and thought of using hair color and was skeptic at first but read about it online and chose garnier hair color for me.

I bought the dark black hair color and tried it on myself at home. The packet was good with clear instructions on how to use it.

There are 2 packets inside which have to be mixed in equal proportions and mixed thoroughly. Then apply the paste on your hair with gloves on or a brush.

Leave the paste on the hair for an hour and you are done. Rinse and wash your thoroughly and the hair is all dark again. The hair color price is justified like 140 for one packet.

But remember as they hair grows you have to use it again to make white hair go dark again. So you are in a loop now.

Garnier Hair Color