Ease of Use:

Use if necessary
Jul 05, 2015 06:15 PM 76294 Views

Ease of Use:

Hair color is a product necessary for them who's hair become white with age. Garnier is most famous brand in hair color. It is now become a trusted brand in market.

My father use it on regular basis and his hair become shiny. I have never note any adverse reaction. once I have colored my hair with Garnier burgundies.

At first my hair became shine very well. In sunlight it reflects a light pink color. It remain for more than a month but due to my parents objection I didn't color my hair again. The light pink color became faded and reflects light golden color.

The light golden color remain in my hair for another 2 to 3 months. Gradually it disappeared from my hair and It took more than 6 months. During this period I cut my hair  2 to 3 times a month. That's why I suggest my friend not to use any color till it is necessary. Once you did it you have to continue it.

Garnier Hair Color