Ease of Use:

- India
Garnier for natural hair colour...
May 13, 2017 08:05 PM 23397 Views

Ease of Use:

Hi Guys, Today I am giving you a review about my favorite brand which I love very much. Garnier is a well built brand in market and Garnier produce many type of skin and hair care products. As I have brownish hair I started using this Garnier naturals hair color.

This hair color is very friendly with our hair and maximum 99% it doesn't cause any allergy or infection to any type of hair but still we should check this hair color on back of our ear before applying it directly on our hair. Because few people may be allergic to hair colors.

Garnier hair color doesn't contain ammonia which damage our hair and scalp. It is made up of natural dyes and gives a very shiny and natural look to our hair. This hair color lasts long and make your hair smooth. This doesn't cause hair fall or any other side effects to our hair.

It contains two types of ingredients to mix with. One is hair nourishing cream and the other is a coloring paste. It is very easy to use(apply). Just mix both the cream and paste in a bowl and apply it all along your hair and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water if possible use Garnier shampoo or else you can use any other shampoo.

After using it you will definitely feel that all my words are true and I highly recommend this Garnier natural hair color to everyone. Thank u. Keep Smiling.

Garnier Hair Color