Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

COPY CAT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, A BAD ONE....
Jun 14, 2018 07:07 PM 135341 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

One of those games following the battle royale games.

I dont like this game at all as

1> MAPS ARE UNREALISTIC

You wont get that feeling that you get when you want to survive, and if you dont get that feeling then whats the point of playing this type of game, the colors in the map are too unrealistic and simple to depict the real fight or seriousness.

2> THE MAP IS TOO SMALL

I accept garena that you have done a lot of hard-work to accommodate sa many players in one game but whats the point if you are doing nothing good and just wasting your time in making fish market instead of a real strategetic, combat-able arena.

3>THE ADS ARE LITERALLY FAKE

I see a lot of ads on insta everyday, and with the quality of graphics there any one would want to play the game, people unlike me though would try to just curse you in mind as people like me whave already played the fish market you have made.

4>The cloth collection is good with different good skins and prominent people but whats the point of that if we have other games which are better and have even better skins, please dont mislead us using ur fake ads.

5> Once and for all please stop you business of copying the same weapons and attachment, please for god's sake!

I really hate this game. not bcz of the bad quality but bcz of the fake ads they r posting everywhere which are honestly completely different from the real game.

I insist on playing other games like pubg and ros, which are of the same category just wayyyyyyyy bettttttter!

I think these people r cheating, they r simply cheating us.!

Garena Free Fire