Finance Plans:

84/1A, Trinity Plaza, Topsia Road, Kolkata 700046, WB

Ford

+91-33-40407777, +91-33-22851005, +91-33-22851009

Kolkata India
Good on sales but bad on service!
Jan 04, 2018 11:37 AM 1243 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had bought Ford Figo from Ganges ford The Other Ford dealership didn't get my colour and the variant of my choice and the price quoted by other Ford dealer was a bit on the higher side.

I visited Ganges ford showroom . the ambience over there was good and the sales representative was very responsive and helped me to choose my variant and give the best deal .when I stated my colour choice and the variant they responded positively and meet the car available to me within a few days.

The delivery of my car was good and was on time the representatives who was delivering it was very friendly and helpfull with the last paperwork and RTO REGISTRATION.

After buying the car I took the free services from Ganges ford but later on shifted to other Ford dealership's service centre at kolkata( thanks to ford for having multiple dealership in my city) , because the service team wasn't at all responsive with the issues of my car and neither they wanted to rectify the problem. they only wanted to replace the parts and increase the bill of the service.

so the ownership of the Ford cars are good but the service strength of Ganges ford is on the weaker side.

Ganges ford - Topsia Road South - Kolkata