Parking:

Store Range:

Empire Mahal, Dadar T.T. Circle, Dadar, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-24120262

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
One stop shop for your eye care !!
Jun 05, 2015 03:09 PM 5600 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Located at Dadar TT circle I have been to this place right from the time I got my first frames made. Not just me but my entire family love their service and the variety in frames they have and have been their loyal customers for years. They have spread their business across so many states and have many branches across Mumbai specially in prime areas which in itself shows the success they've had over years. The shops are very nicely arranged with different sections and the products perfectly displayed. The ophthalmologist(eye doctor) at the clinic is very very good. The instruments used are all new age and high tech with most of the things done automatically now. But even those days when they had to check for the lens powers manually he was extremely patient in his work.

The staff at the counters are very cordial and make sure you get the right frames for your face type. Not just spectacles but they also have a variety sunglasses and lenses(both coloured and power lenses). They store almost each brand with ranging costs. They also have special offers for their regular customers and also send us various gift coupons by post on our birthdays. Parking isn't much of a problem specially in the Parsi Colony lanes.

Have always been satisfied by the service they've provided and definitely recommend it to all.

Gangar EyeNation - Dadar - Mumbai