Flavor:

Packaging:

The bewitching beast
Jun 04, 2005 04:43 PM 1758 Views
(Updated Jun 04, 2005 04:44 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF GALAXY

Through the years Galaxy had delighted people with its Yummy Chocolates, ice creams, and flavoured milk in tetra packs. Everyone who tastes their rich, tempting and tantalizing products has a reason to smile. :) Their chocolates are their most popular products (as far as I know) because they are simply irresistible! When those delicious chocolates are in your mouth, all your worries are forgotten and the world seems peaceful and happy. : D

GALAXY DUETTO

All Galaxy Chocolates are awesome, and Duetto is at the top. Duetto is a thin light crisp wafer covered with a THICK delicious layer of chocolate. The wafer has a filling of smooth almond cream, and is simply sapid to bite into!

I was disappointed when I found out that the chocolate has no plain nuts and only almond cream. (I LOVE nuts) But when I bit into the tantalizing chocolate bar, the absence of nuts was not felt at all! The smooth almond cream filling managed to capture all of my attention……trust me when I say that the Almond cream is as good as nuts!

So whether you like nuts or dislike nuts, you will LOVE Galaxy Duetto!

ATTRACTIVE LOOKS

Yes everyone, the cover of the Galaxy Duetto chocolate bar is great! It has got a picture of a half bitten Galaxy Duetto bar and a couple of almonds lying on a

Yummy looking puddle of almond cream. It has also got an ocean of chocolate (Mmmmm…) with ‘Duetto’ written in embossed gold letters. In other words, it has got a ‘typical galaxy look’, because everyone knows that Galaxy is synonymous with Yummy!

Go ahead, give in to the temptation if you want. But do remember my last three words- Watch your Weight!: D

Galaxy Duetto