Mumbai, India India
Not a genuine website!!!!
Jul 10, 2017 01:24 PM 5098 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 10, 2017 07:21 PM)

I would like to share my personal opinion on the website'Gaadi.com'. I was supposed to browese this website previously for buying and selling the biks, but I did not get the positive result on this website. Hence I refuse to use this website. Its not a genuine website for use.Gaadi.com Auto Website in India which is relevant to it's users for buying and selling old/new vehicles.

Concept for making this website is good but execution was totally wrong. It does not have right and accurate content for the vehicles and also it does not have the, in depth specification of the vehicles. It is one of the pathetic website ever I used in my life.I am not satisfied the services and support provided by this website, it is very poor. They don't have contact, only coordinate with you via email and which is very foolish thing about this website.

Even though you mailed any query to them, you will not get the quick response, we have to for their revert. Its taking too much time to load the web pages, hence it's not preferable to use.This website has a lots of issue till now and they are not helpful for you at any situations. Layout and design is quiet well but not having the appropriate content to browse the website.

It is not a that much user friendly website and user interface is not up to the mark. While using this website please make sure the exact details of the dealers otherwise you will get cheated from them.Please be aware from this website its having lots of scam.Hence I will not recommend this website to anyone. I hope my review will help you take right decision.

Gaadi.com