Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Worst service provider and they are cheating
Jul 19, 2019 02:44 PM 2135 Views (via Mobile)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Worst internet service provider..they are cheating customer. You will get good speed ( 30 Mbps in 40 Mbps connection, although you are paying for 40 Mbps) on first day of installation then all of a sudden they will stop your internet, when you register a complaint, they will say it will take 24 hours.but believe me no one is bothered to even look at your complaint from gtpl. They are looting by adding connection.they don't care if you keep using it or not. One more thing I noticed is that they don't allow other companies to set their fiber network in certain societies like mine. I am using Airtel in my office, so I was keen to use Airtel at my home but gtpl is not allowing others so you don't have other option but to choose only gtpl. I have put a complaint in consumer forum but I don't think so it will be of any help. All in all I have lost 7k for nothing.

GTPL Broadband