Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

My dear Customers, If you expect the services from GSPC gas company its a dream for their all the customers. Its not only my only experience but its the experience of most of the customers of GSPC consumers, who are facing quarreling with their local office at Rajkot.

i have given an application during April, 2011 for change of PLAN From E to G is still pending at their office after one year. I have visited many a times at the local office Rajkot about the status of my application but I can't get the satisfactory reply from the head of local office. I call for email address of their head office, but they are not ready to provide even mail address of their head office.

I tired to visit their office at Rajkot Ring Road many a times, without any response, till the date my request is neither responded nor effected to my regular billing. I have to pay additional 500 rupees as per their monthly bill without any argument. I have no alternate to pay their bill with the deposit installment, though I have given the application before one and half year to their representative came at our area for change of plan, "ITNI WORST SERVICES AAPNE KANHI BHI NAHIN DEKHI HOGI"  JAY HO GSPC GAS KI.  NO ONE IS THERE TO HEAR PUBLIC COMPLAINT.

GSPC Gas Company Ltd