Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Hello folks!

MBA at GLA is a great fun… gla had provided me a great platform to show my talents at all the levels be it be academic learning or extra curriculars…

The environment at gla is absolutely great. all the Faculties are qualified having experiences in their own fields.They are very supportive and always energetic to do great for not only themselves but also for the students and much more for their institute.

Though the college timings are quite much ie 10- 6 or 8–4 but then it helps in getting us prepare for the real business world where we all would be going tomorrow after ur MBA. Many people say that gla has uniform system and that gives us a feeling of back to school again but personally speaking uniform system made my life easy. saved me from thinking about what yo wear today aand what tomorrow and so on….

One such problem that came in my college days were about maintaining 75% attendance in all the subjects in all the trimesters otherwise you will be detained from the exams. though I never had short attendance but many of my friends had. but indeed being regular is the only thing that gla demands . and for this they had this 75% policy. I enjoyed being regular. spending more time with friends .

The subjects are well planned. in the first year we are taught all the subjects so as to know the basics about all the specialisation that the college offers.

All the specialisation have specialised Faculties . Apart from the normal academic learning I was able to learn how to organise various events at a large level within the resource and time constraints. during my session I also witnessed a international conference which further enhanced my learning.

GLA has also provided a research activity in their syllabus which do carry marks in result. conducting that reserach and presenting the same in front of researchers is a great thing for a student.my experiences were wonderful when it comes to research .

Infrastructure is well developed. ac rooms and labs… clean environment . safe drinking water. proper ventilation . feedbacks are taken at all the levels.

I do miss my gla days …those were really wonderful.

GLA - MBA simply ROCKS!