Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Mumbai India
Furnspace.com Review
Jan 05, 2018 11:56 PM 2084 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Now, I am going share my experience about this online furniture site which is not trustable site for doing any kind of furniture I get bad experience from this shopping site I was ordered an seating chair for reghular using purpose but after receiving my order through this site the quality of chair plastic are too weak which can be easily broken after using few times I am not happy by this furniture shopping site.

This shopping site delivery times are too late every single order they taken long time for delivery an simple furniture which is not good thing about this site and the every furninture cost rates are too high price as compaired to other site prices I was paid 800 rupees for an single seating chair which is bit costly but after taking the product I was completely disappointed by the product because that chair are not strong and quality of raw materials are too weak.

I had returened my product to this furniture site after waiting an long time finally but still did not get my refund overall I am not suggest for buying any furniture by this site to anyone.

Thank you.