Jaipur India
FRAUDS
Nov 23, 2017 12:51 AM 22157 Views (via Android App)

Hello im going to share my awful experience with FULLERTON INDIA

my father needed some money for my wedding so we took load on 5 lakh from fuller tone we had to pay 13k every month with 2.6% interest rate . so we submitted all our document for the loans.

so after one month we paid our EMIs TILL 3 MONTHS WE PAID our EMIs then I saw that our paying amount is not what it supposed to be so I went to thier office and they said that they habe increased the interest rate to 3.5% per month . I complained that they should atleast inform us before changing thier policies but instead of apologising they started behaving rudely .

we felt cheated and after 2 months we paid all out amount with 15 % rate and paid all our debt.

in my opinion the company is fraud they will keep on changing thier policies to get more profits with interest dont trust this company at all.

Fullerton India