Sikar
Got A Huge Loss
Jul 15, 2017 07:04 PM 20146 Views (via Mobile)

I connected to an advance through An DSA, agenize totally straightforward me Fullerton need to be transformed my laon, they took every Also each document, from bank explanation will Main account holder and Creditor, constantly qualified for 20 lac they provide for me main 2 lac at those rate about 36% investment. Considerably All things considered I needed no issue, I might have been paying EMI legitimately once time, because of some issue my record from which EMI was getting hit shut down and Fullerton EMI Might not process.

Thus I paid them internet preceding 10-12 times At they at present hit the check for EMI What's more charge me to bobbing charges Furthermore premium charges, Fullerton will be a worst budgetary institution in the India, and before long it will end down, Concerning illustration it doesn't Actually comply rbi rules. Never never ever at any point detract advance starting with Fullerton India. This is my just exhortation.

Fullerton India