Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

Work Environment

CEO Rating

4238-A, 1, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi 110002, DL

+91-11-40556600

Books published by Full Marks Pvt Ltd.
Aug 17, 2018 07:19 AM 1155 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience on one of the best book of chemistry which is Full marks for competitive level as well as the board level.

Friends I borrow this book from my school's library just for understanding the theory and for solving some numericals, friends when I read this book I was became fond of this book because there are many extra as well as some deep knowledge for all the topics and the language of this book is not so hard its easy to understand and the representation of some facts and other extra sub topics is also geat and one of the most important thing of this book is that which I noticed that its make some separate pages for some other high quality questions.

Friends if you want to understand the chemistry and want yo increase your numbers then you can buy this book.

Thank you have a nice day.

Full Marks Pvt Ltd