Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Fujifilm X-T3
Feb 05, 2019 10:39 AM 432 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 07, 2019 10:27 PM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I am a professional photographer. In my line of work, I do care mainly about five things: Autofocus speed, ease of use, reliability, colour science and noiSe performance. To give you a little background where I come from I formerly used the Nikon D750 ( awesome camere cost benefit) and the sony A 7lll( pretty good camera) , also have owned the X-T1 and the X-T2.I have used the X-T-3 for about a month now and I can say that this little camera packs alot of punch for the money, the AF is pretty fast and accurate never find myself missing shots in music n events or while traking fadt moving subjects. Colour science is pretty good, easer to grade than the really flat Sony colour or always greenish skin tone of Nikon.And the last two things that make this camera a real winner are the lens ecosystem and the timely software updates, many time I use other camera brands and find myself wishing that I was using my Fuji glass. Their lens selection cover all that I need from the 24mm through the 135mm. Overall this the best product of fujifilm in camera.

Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera