Picture Quality:

Jan 25, 2010 01:14 PM 1714 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I Brought A Fuji Digital Camera Model No. A-100 From Home Shop 18 on dt.06.05.2009. During the Advertisment they does not shown that this Model does not support Zoom In / Out option during the vedioe shutting or not.

Even I check the web site of Home Shope 18 & fuji's but in this website they does not shown any thing about this poin. After recieved a Camera I have come to know that this model does not give me Zoom In / Out during the Vedioe shutting.

So I give a Complain to them, they give tell me that I send my camera to service center at that time I have come to know that if I need a service then I must send my Sales Invoice and I am shocked because they not send me any invoice and just send me a Blank Warranty card.

So again I talk with Home Shope & Fuji but they are not reply me well after so many call they send me Inovice but yet they not send me warranty card and now they tell me that they are not exchange my model due to time is gone.

But I ask when they not showing any thing about the model then what the customer do. Is every customer know about every models? So now I would like to tell everyone that Care to buy from Home Shop 18 and I also want to go in consumer court against them. what can I do just tell me?

Thanks & Regards