Picture Quality:

Feb 04, 2018 04:21 PM 600 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Dear friends, Here I would like to share my experience about Fujifilm Instant Camera Instax Wide 300.My elder cousin brother has gifted me this camera on my birthday.I was very excited to use the camera whose perfrmance disappointed me after starting using this.The camera has nice look with good design and is quite attractive.It does not gives clarity pictures.The quality of the pictures taken by this camera is very poor and teh pictures taken looks dark even if we take in the bright places.Even after using the flash the pictures are not up to the mark.The battery also does not lasts long and have starting problem.The camera does not open quickly and takes much time to open.So I recommend not to buy this worthless camera and waste the money.Instead we have so many great and good quality cameras in this price.

Picture Quality - It gives poor quality pictures which is disgusting to see and to capture.

User friendly - It is easy to use and maintain to everyone and is user friendly.

Value for Money - It is not at all a value for money product.

Battery life - The battery does not lasts for long time and shut down quickly.

Thank you.