Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Fujifilm

Mumbai India
Fujifilm A850
Oct 24, 2016 05:37 PM 1766 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

This camera is the not good for capturing any pictures or images it does not provide clearity of pictures I am not like this camera.

Fujifilm a850 camera is really worst camera and not value for money product I used this camera but I am not satisfy after using this camera it does not provide better picture quality which is not good thing of this camera the lenses of this camera are not sharp or clear to zooming after clicking on button its showing blur pictures which is not clear.

This camera does not provide satisfactory service I getting frustrated when I am using this cheep quality camera and the customer support of this camera are also not good they are not provide proper problrms informations which is not good thing of this camera company I would not recommended this camera to anyone please dont waste your money and time.

Thank you.