Picture Quality:

Jul 10, 2008 01:46 PM 2197 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I am using this camera for last 3 years. It is working flawlessly. 10X optical zoom is wonderful. It gives crystal clear images.Different mode of shooting is of great help, so that you can use it as a pro or an amature. My 7 year old son can use it easily. The control panel is ver ergonomically set once practiced u can snap in a fly.    You can add filters to the lens if you wish.

The macro function is also a great utility for snapping photos from as close as 6".

Though I have purchased re chargeable batteries, which snaps 400 photos with flash, u can use 4 duracell AA batteries with same or better results.

The cons of the camera is it is little bulky, Screen size is 1.5" and difficult to view in strong daylight, uses only XD card which is costlier, no hot shoe for external flash, cannot  zoom while taking video. and 5 megpixel is low in todays world!

Write a Review on Fuji FinePix S5200/S5600