Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Friends,

I had bought a Fujifilm Finepix 250 camera attracted by its price and 14MP feature. To tell you the truth, I'm disappointed by the quality of photographs. I had a Nikon 5 MP camera earlier which unfortunately broke. But that camera was far better compared to the Fujifilm one.

Recently my camera stopped taking pictures (within 5 months of purchase). I looked at the warranty card and went to their service center eSys. The company was not there.

Their call centre 1 800 2000 608 is dysfunctional. I later figured out that their service partner has changed to Compuage in Yeshwantpur. Now if you are in Bangalore, Yeshwantpur is as good as a different town. There is no other service centre available. It's going to cost me a minimum of 1500 Rs in my car (I live in JP Nagar) to go to that centre to drop my camera and pick it up when ready. So, guess what, I have to throw this camera :-(<

Write a Review on Fuji Film FinePix AX250