Is It Lust Or Love
Oct 30, 2004 12:18 AM 501774 Views
(Updated Oct 30, 2004 12:20 AM)

FRIENDSTER.COM

Hi friends. Here I?m going to tell you about the worst aspects of joining the sites like Friendster.com. Don't worry I?m not a member there. Actually I was looking for something else and suddenly I gave a look on this topic. After finding the topic I visited the site but didn't get anything to know about it as it was first compulsory to become the member there.

I'm not interested in making friends by joining such type of sites. Number of people surfs the net everyday and among 90% of them may have join this site for their fun and time pass also. The thing that I always used to think about them- ''Are they making love or lust through joining such type of sites''.

Seriously I don't think that there is a single person who takes the friendship as true and good. After friendship yes about 90% of people fall in love, and then the whole story starts.

Those butterfly fluttering in your tummy every time you think about that person, the knees that give way every time you look into the eyes of that person- Is it a desire only or something else.

What is love and what is lust... Let me share my own views on this topic.

Love- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change but not the essence. When you truly love you always like to fall in love with the same person. There is no doubt that in love two heart beats as one, There is something very special start occurring in our lives. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry, and sometimes we enjoy a lot by having such feeling. When you really show care for one another, When by hurting one you also got hurt, When that person tensions, problems and sadness becomes your own its simply and truly ''LOVE''.

Now Lust- When you just show your duplicate feelings, emotions and love to other person. When you start believing that other person is not as important for you as you can live your life much better without him/her. When you start believing there's still enough time for understanding your relationship and love. When you start thinking about that person for satisfying your physical needs only. When in return of ''I love you'' You reply ''Same time next week''. There are many reasons that describe the difference between Love and Lust.

1. Love- When you share everything you own.

Lust- When you steal everything they own.

2. Love-When it doesn't matter if you don't climax.

Lust- When the relationship is over if you don't climax.

3. Love- When you phone each other just to say ''Hi''.

Lust- When you phone each other to pick a hotel room.

4. Love- When you show concern for your partner's feelings.

Lust- When you couldn't give a damn.

5. Love- When nobody else matters.

Lust- When nobody else knows.

6. Love- When breaking up something you try not to think about.

Lust- When staying together is something you try not to think about.

7. Love- When you're only interested in doing things with your partner.

Lust-When you're only interested in doing things to your partner.

I have read the above mentioned points somewhere. So I thought that there can't be best way of describing Lust and Love relationship without these points.

Yes I do admit that both men and women are same. Their needs, wants, desires, thoughts and sometimes emotions are exactly the same. We can't say that men desires are more than women desire. Yes there are exceptions also so we can admit there can be human beings having different thinking.

Most of the people prefer to say love gives rise to lust but as far as I think I can't say it's like that. Both are totally different. Yes it is right that lust is an essential part of love but love can't be essential part of lust. Yes like others I do believe in love as I consider it as an essential part of life.

It's not necessary that whenever we talk about love it is always related to our beloved. I love my Computer, friends, family, kids, dogs, cats, mouth shut members and music. I'm crazy about all of them.

I did write all these things coz I didn't like the way of making friends by joining such type of sites. Like friendster, I visited to pyarhogaye, cupid and yahoo personal. See I have many friends but I just hate such dating online love sites.

Yes I do admit Friends should be there but not for dating and developing love affairs. One should enjoy the fruits of love in reality but not through net. Yes I know there are many people who have find out their girl friends and boy friends thru net only but there are some who use to make their time pass here. So be aware of such types of persons.

I must say that like ''Tanmay'' everyone is not lucky here. He is lucky that?s why he got such a beautiful and understanding lover (Named as Pari) through net. I did read his article on ''YAHOO MESSENGER'', He wrote it with a lot of internal feelings. So I can say there are exceptional also.

It is not necessary to fall in love but until and unless u didn't fall na you can't feel the real feelings of it.

Thanx for reading my review, Do rate it and add some comments to it.

Friendster.com