Product Quality:

Apr 06, 2019 11:12 PM 3978 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Freshtohome.com is an online website that delivers fresh chicken at your doorstep. I also ordered 1kg chicken breast from them, I received my delivery in just 6 hours which was really quick.

But when I received my chicken it was frozen and that was a real hint that the chicken is old and not fresh.

I then marinated it and cooked as I am usually doing for 2 years and . after the chicken got cooked and I broke apart a peice it was dull in colour, I usually purchase chicken from my nearby shop who give me freshly cut chicken and that is why I could tell the difference. The chicken I usually buy is crystal white from inside and this one was quite dull.

The taste was also really bad and the chicken had some blood stains also on it? How can you expect chicken breast to have blood stains on it.

I called up the respected person and told him about the incident and he apologized the chicken could not be returned as I had used it.

But honestly I do not feel like ordering from then again.

Freshtohome.com