City Square Mall, 1st Floor, Rajouri Garden, Delhi 110027, DL

+91-11-30146033

There is no looking back
May 25, 2015 07:37 PM 2831 Views

One of the most talked about lounges in the capital, Freeze lounge is a sure shot choice of every youngster anytime you ask them for a perfect weekend night. By the way, let me tell you that I met my girlfriend over here. Hence, I might sound a little biased as this place has a special place in my heart. Since the day we met, we have been coming to this place for our birthdays and other special days to celebrate our love.

What catches your attention in no time is the freezing snowy ambiance that’s so damn mesmerizing to say the least. Trust me, for all of you who have never seen a snowfall, which is pretty rare in India, you just need to be here once and I am sure you won’t feel like leaving this place till the end. That still happens to both of us every time we are here.

Also, it’s a great value for money, being an average cost for two at only 1500 INR.

Freeze Lounge - Rajouri Garden - Delhi NCR