Create your own clients using Freelancer.com
Jun 02, 2019 01:16 AM 4374 Views

Hi, I am software developer, I do recommend Freelancer.com if you are looking for your own clients, but you must have to go through all the pros and cons of freelancer.in, you have to checkout all the process and working of freelancer.com.

Once you have good understanding of Freelancer.in you can make good money.

There are lots of genuine people out there and lots of fake as well, so you must have understanding of these things.

I also do work as a freelancer and every week I find lots of fake people those who have created their profile to cheat freelancer, so beware from them, also you try to get milestone once you get hire by any client on Freelancer.in .

Why I like Freelancer.in:-

1. Freelancer.in provides a platform to built your own business .

2. Freelancer.in has lots of genuine clients so you get work from them .

3. It has lots of plans so you can purchase plan as per your requirement.

My dislikes:-

1. Freelancer.in has lots of fake clients as well, so they cheat .

2. Process of working Freelancer.in is little bit complex, so go through first before using.

My recommendations:

I recommend freelancer to those who have good web development skills or designing skills or Data entry skills.

Also those who can negotiate well and those who have good communication skill so they can make money from freelancer.

Freelancer.com