Never do high value recharge using this site
Jan 27, 2013 12:24 PM 1407 Views

I tried to recharge my tata docomo data stick by Rs. 1000 (Order ID: FCCW130109290200) on 9th Jan'13. I got a mail from the site suggesting the recharge transaction has failed and the money would be refunded to my freecharge account in 3-7 working days.

At the first place, they didn't mention a reason why the recharge transaction failed. Secondly, if the recharge transaction was not successful, the amount has to be refunded in my bank account (as I made the payment through online banking) and not my freecharge account!!

When I informed them that I want to have a refund in my bank account, they informed that the same would be credited to my bank a/c in 7-10 working days. Now, this is a long long time. Still, I had no other option but to wait for these 7-10 working days. This entire communication was done on 10th Jan.

When I wrote again to them in continuation of the communication on 19th to know the status of the credit process, they informed me that the amount was already credited in my freecharge account!!!!! Now, this gives me a feeling that either they are fools or they feel I am a fool...

I again wrote to them on 21st saying I want the credit in my bank account as committed by them in response to my communication on 10th. They replied that the same would reflect in my bank account in 3-5 working days (as per my respective bank's process)!!!

After all this pain, I have still not received funds in my bank a/c. I still curse myself for using the site for the recharge process.

I really want the business owners to look into their operational process if they really want to do a serious business. In a competitive environment and information technology era, this kind of weakness would definitely take the business to death.

Thanks,