Room Quality:

39, 16 To 15 Sector 30-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400701, MH

+91-9816312333

4.5 Star

CLASSIC
Apr 03, 2018 11:21 PM 546 Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I won't talk about hotels in India without talking about Four Points hotel in Mumbai. This hotels so far so good and it is located in an area which is not a missing place. The workers at the counter are so welcoming and trained with a lot of humblenes and respect. When I went there I couldn't believe it with my eyes because of the treatment and respect the gave me as a client. I was first to go to the waiting room at the right side to wait for my partner because I arrived before here. The staff has a good heart and kindly to the extend lf5 asking if I may charge my phone because there was a box where phones are charged. The security of this hotel was very tight and I enjoyed it so much because my heart was at peace. After my partner arrived we had our check in and the rooms had was marvellous. I was really happy because I wanted to spend and have a good sleep. I remember how we even us the lift to go up was with our room card, without it you can take the left and you can't enter the rooms as well. The front desk are very responsive to any calls which comes in or you try to do to them. I really love how the swimming pool is located on the uper floor right side where no shade is there to disturb during winter or summer. I really have no negativities about this hotel. Keep it up.

Four Points by Sheraton - Vashi - Navi Mumbai