1st Floor, Nancy Towers, Near Kedari Petrol Pump, Wanowrie, Pune 411040, MH

+91-20-26803334

Terrible, terrible customer service.
Sep 22, 2020 12:03 AM 2507 Views (via Mobile)

Ive had a harrowing experience with Four Fountains De Stress Spa, Wanwadi, Pune.

My pre-paid appointment was cancelled due to the lockdown. On reopening, about 4 months later, when I called to enquire about my refund, they refused to refund saying this wasn’t as per their company policy and insisted I get a reschedule and get a spa service done. I looked up their website and found there was absolutely no such term in their terms and conditions about not paying back refunds. When I argued stating the same and helplessly emailed whatever contact emails I could find and said that I can’t be forced to risk my life and health in this pandemic, I received a response saying I’d get a refund within 7 working days. It has been more than 2 months now, and I haven’t received my money yet. I’ve sent follow up emails and made frantic calls, to no avail. I received an email a month ago from them, claiming that they have already refunded the amount. Since I couldn’t see the credit to my account, I asked for the transaction reference number, after which they haven’t responded till date. I have now reported this on Consumer Forum and hope I get my money back. I would never recommend this absolutely unprofessional place to anyone, henceforth. If I could’ve, I would’ve submitted this review without a single star, since they don’t deserve even half. Be wary.

Four Fountains De Stress Spa - Wanowari - Pune