1st Floor, Landmark Building, Above HDFC Bank, Pali Naka, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

A very good spa
Jun 18, 2015 03:18 PM 2082 Views

I love going to spa & I keep experimenting with different spa, my friend suggested me to visit this spa in Bandra. The Four Fountains Spa, which claims to be an affordable spa. I decided to visit them and try the Thai massage.

Firstly, the ambience was good, dim- lighted, calm & relaxing.

They at first will give you clothes to change, a comfortable & clean loose kurta pajama kind of dress. There is doctor who gives stress counselling understanding your lifestyle & nature of job.

He suggested some stress busting exercises also, it was a good learning session.

The massage was brilliant & very relaxing. It also includes some stretching and yoga postures.

In Thai massage there is no need of using oil, I found it a bit weird massage without oil, but I liked the way it worked on my body.

I personally liked this spa.

Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - Bandra West - Mumbai