Effect on taste:

Product Quality:

Fortune rice bran healthy oil
Sep 04, 2016 02:27 AM 5992 Views (via Android App)

Effect on taste:

Product Quality:

Fortune rice bran healthy oil is one of the good oil.As rice bran oil is very good for health and apart from it if it is from fortune rice bran healthy oil then u can trust on this product .I have my own cooking channel name by by Nain's health kitchen on you tube and I mostly use this oil for cooking , It is rich in vitimin and menerals too , it is also very easy avalible at store and supermakets, its almost like sunflower oil in tasty and bit dark in colour but much lesser then sunflower oil in cost .u can cook any thing in that as it does not leave any kind of aroma in the dish .i usually use this oil and recommend u all to use it as it from fortune company as it is very big and good company and has good markwt value too .thanks for reading my review about fortune rice bran healthy oil .

Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil