Mumbai India
Luxurious Ayurveda that works wonders !
Feb 03, 2016 09:06 PM 6414 Views (via Mobile)

Anything that has natural ingredients in it, is always on my "have-to-buy" list. So Forest Essentials was one such brand that I was dying to try since it had Ayurvedic ingredients.

The website mentions that the ingredients are handmade with the chanting of shlokas and following all necessary ayurveda. This got me excited to try this brand.

The website has a clean layout with all the ingredients mentioned in their products. Also they provide a mention of suited best for which skin/hair/body type. The website is easy to use. Their delivery is quick and the packaging tastefully done.

Price: Rs.500 upwards

What I ordered: I had ordered Rose mist and Narangi and Nagkesar facial Ubtan. Both arrived on the 3rd day after ordering. The packaging was beautiful.

The Rose mist is refreshing and the ubtan works wonders. They both smell divine. I would keep buying the product atleast for the wonderful fragrance:P The ubtan after using on my face gives a soft glowy look. I love the way it pampers my skin and gives it a refreshing glow. I did notice a slight refuction in pimple marks too after its usage. The ubtan works perfect for my combination skin. The mist is a must buy for all, especially works well in times when your skin feels dull. Definitely next on my list are the oils and hair products.

The only downside/con I would say is the price. All these product are upwards of Rs.500. But I guess thats why its called "luxurious".

Last Word: For the utmost pampering of skin and hair without doubting the ingredient list, Forest Essential is definitely recommended! Surely buying again!

Forestessentialsindia.com