Irresponsible Online Customer Care Support
Jun 23, 2020 01:26 AM 2478 Views
(Updated Jun 23, 2020 01:29 AM)

I ordered few products from Forest essentials official website. Only Pre-paid order was available. On the day of delivery 200160856 order id, the delivery boy called around 4pm and asked for OTP before delivering the product and he said that he will deliver the product by 10pm as his house is nearby. I denied for that and after all arguments he delivered the product.

For the order id 200160864, Thrice OTP got generated for 11th June, 12th 13th but the product got delivered on 14th June. None of the customer service contact number reachable, no call back from mail but to fire I received a mail from customer service that the product got delivered on 6th June. Such an irresponsible mail I received. Later I called the delivery agent for 2 days and paid extra money to get the order delivered.

I paid money to forest essential and they're least bothered whether the product will get delivered or not. From there end the product moved out of there location so it is done. Since I paid I have to bang my head to get it delivered. Ridiculous customer service.

Forestessentialsindia.com