Leg Room:

FORD FIGO ASPIRE - SEDAN CAR IN BUDGET PRICE
Dec 07, 2017 01:27 PM 8938 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Ford Figo Aspire is a excellent sedan model car with give rich and fantastic look.

It has wide space and comfortable to sit. It is smooth to ride and I feel awesome while driving due to comfortness with ABS 1498 cc.

It has both petrol and diesel variant. It is budget pack car which satisfies all our needs.

Leg Room: I feel happy with leg room because it has huge space for leg which makes driving comfortable. I don't feel tired if I drive long travel due to spaciousness.

Mileage: I am satisfied with the mileage which gives me 18-22 kmpl for diesel variant. Which is good mileage when compared to other cars.

Comfort: It is comfortable for driving, seatings are nice with huge space, they are providing 2 Airbags, seat belts, along with this for safety purpose. There is musical system, A/C, Bluetooth, Radio, USB port.

Reliability: It is reliable. It can be maintained in very low budget, even middle class peoples can afford the maintaining cost.

Dealer satisfaction : I am satisfied, because they provide offers and explained very well. Service will be provided free for first 2 services. Service centers are available in all cities, so we can prefer which center are near for us.

So I recommend my friend and relatives to buy this car if they are searching for best car.

Write a Review on Ford Figo Aspire