Leg Room:

Jan 05, 2018 01:04 AM 13260 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi friends,

I share my review about my All new Ford Figo Aspire. it is my lovable car which makes my dream comes true. It is a luxurious sedan model car which is designed superb with rich and fantastic look from Ford company.

It is smooth to ride and I feel relax even if I go for long drive due to comfortable space and seat is more enough for five members, it satisfies all our need.

It has 1498 cc Engine capacity with ABS system. It is budget car for middle class people. and it has both petrol and diesel variant.

Mileage is decent for the sedan car which give 18-22 kmpl when compare to other cars it is best mileage.

I am happy with the Leg room which is more spacious makes us feel relax while driving. Even I drive long distance I won't feel tired.

Dealer Satisfaction is main. They treated their customers well and good. They politely explained detail about the car. I am really happy and satisfied with the Dealer.

Service are provided all over the cities and they provide 2 services free for first 2500 kms and next 10000 kms. What is the beauty is maintaining cost is low compared to all other cars which is more reliable.

Coming to comfortness there are 5 seater which is more spacious and has hand rest. A/C which is superb which cools soon. Musical system is excellent which has 4 speaker, pleasant to hear songs, Bluetooth option, Radio, USB connection, Charging option, 6 Air bags and seat belts which is provided for safety purpose.

Over all it is nice car and apt for middle class people. Hope my review will help you to try this car. Buy it and have safe journey.

Thank you.