Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,70,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

Varanasi, India India
Ford festive offers are scam don’t trust
Sep 22, 2018 02:38 AM 7154 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I piyush sharma bought this ford aspire diesel from Varanasi Gsr ford . During buying very lucrative offers were given buy company . I was told that iam suppose to get cash back if iam exchanging my old car and only 50 percent iam supposed to pay .so I sold my old . But once this company people got to know that iam in their trap they started asking unending series of papers still I provided them .as I am working class so generally to keep on safer side we always maintain paper job .Company people took extra money saying that it will be refunded by company& it’s just a paper formality .but after 7 months of buying nothing has happened .they didn’t refunded a single penny.before buying this company people use to call me n number of times& now it’s my turn I will keep on calling to get my problem solved but no solid action would be taken .both company representatives and sales manager both will just eat your head and at the end they will prove ur wrong. So Boss who ever is reading this review I would suggest better go Maruti or Honda . My ford aspire is actually a nice car but ford company and dealers altogether are creating a scam and fooling public only just to increase their sales .if some one further need to know more about this car can call me on9450590713

Ford Figo Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium