Leg Room:

Rs. 10,19,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

My Ford Fiesta 1.4 Petrol
Sep 10, 2008 10:05 PM 8828 Views
(Updated Sep 10, 2008 10:11 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I used to drive a '98 Zen and when the time for replacing it with a newer car came I was looking at hatchbacks-looked at the Swift, Getz & Chevy UV-A(also the Honda City) and then decided to check out the Ford cars(even though I was warned by friends and family on spares being very costly)

Took the car out for a test drive and simply fell in love with the car. Look wise the car is not a killer-but better looking than certain sedans in the same category-well sculpted body, great colors, very upmarket interiors and good fit and finish.

The seating is just right and the steering spot on-well weighted and firm to hold.The gearshift is a pleasure to work with-simple and slots into any gear with ease(without the rubbery feel).

Dimension-wise the car looks big-but once inside the car gives a sense of warmth-the best seat in the house is the "Driver's Seat"..Once seated I simply didn't want to get out or sit in the passenger seat. So, I picked up the Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zxi Petrol on the 7th of Sep 2007(My baby(car) is one year old). I have no regrets whatsoever on my buy-except that the dealer needs to be more customer oriented AFTER selling the car.

I currently manage 11-12 kmpl in the city with the A/C on, always. If I were to buy another car I would definitely buy the Ford Fiesta again-this time the Sports version in Aquarius Blue...Tip for prospective buyers:The Ford Fiesta is a driver's car-if you spend most of the time in the rear seat, this car is NOT for you.

Write a Review on Ford Fiesta