Leg Room:

Really a car to go FIDA
Jan 26, 2007 04:43 PM 7296 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I recently bought a Ford Fiesta(Petrol) Exi. Well the moment I took control of the car I felt the difference of a Ford.The car is amazing and looks like a tiger ready to prowl.

The design and ergonomics of the car surely gives a hard time to the best ones in the market.

The quality of the material used for interior is also good.I did not find anything that made me think that I settled for the wromg car.

The only problem I faced was getting the music system and central locking installed.The models present at the showroom are not up to date and most important they are "OverPriced". If you want to get those fitted outside, make sure that you get it installed from a qualified accessories shop.If the electric system gets damaged(even if any wire is cut) you stand to lose the warranty.

However I got it installed from outside and I am pretty content to have a great music system.

Actually the good accesssories shops are well equipped with all types of wiring.

It is a strategy of Ford dealers that they will try to convince you not to get thje musice system fitted from outside.

I got my music system fitted from(Car Decora), an accessories shop near NIT faridabad.The guys over there are well equipped with all the things required to fit the stereo.

Instead of cutting the wires they use "Couplets".

Lastly, having said all these, I feel that this car combines both looks and performance.

Really a car to go FIDA.

Happy driving and be safe.

Dipankar