Leg Room:

Good car- Bad dealership
Feb 01, 2009 02:09 AM 8184 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Ford fiesta is an excellent car, I've had the 1.6 petrol variant for 2 years now and enjoyed every km of it.

However even though the built, comfort, speed and thrill of the car the best you can get in this segment it's a shame that the biggest dealership of ford, HARPREET FORD can't match up to the standard of the manufacturer.

When you give ur car for service, they don't wash it outside or in infact they will leave grease marks on your upholstery, happened to me twice. In my most recent service my car was driven 40 kms by mechanics under the pretext of road tests.

When I asked for the bill I was told to come the next day because their computers were not working due to UPS failure and I had to drive all the back the next day if "I wanted by bill" Take my word HARPREET FORD IS THE WORST FORD DEALER SHIP. don't choose this dealership to buy your ford.

Write a Review on Ford Fiesta