Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 10,19,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

Vehicle with a major manufacturing defect
Jun 09, 2007 10:27 AM 8616 Views
(Updated Sep 05, 2007 09:21 AM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Please do not buy a Ford Fiesta. Poor after sales service. My vehicle is in use for 8 month now. There is a problem with the vehicle. As the fuel level drops down, the vehicle starts jerking due to inconsistent fuel flow. In a last comment on my review somebody mentioned that the fuel could be contaminated. I use HP Power filled only from HP factory outlets. If that is bad HP is to be blamed. Ford service centres are unable to address this issue. I got it serviced but the problem persists.

They are not competent to handle this complaint. I now have to live with this manufacturing defect. My recommendation, Please do not get carried away with the looks of the vehicle. This problem could result in a major accident. I now have to drive with my leg on the clutch once the fuel level drops down and that too in the slow lane to avoid being hit on the rear of the vehicle. I am planning to approach the Consumer court for redressal.

Write a Review on Ford Fiesta