Leg Room:

Dissatisfactory about ford fiesta
Jan 11, 2007 02:14 PM 6324 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am anil from Rajkot I have  a problem in my new Ford Fiesta about the tyre geting wear out only from one side to which the dealer and the CRC of Ford call it a normal wear out which is not at all normal. They have overlooked my complain. They simply call it as normal wear but they never give the reason why this problme is. They are interested in selling new cars and not interested to solve the problem of customer. For the complain of my problme in Ford Fiesta I have been visited to the dealer for nearly five to six times but they simply kept on changing the sides of the tyres and checking the wheel alignment and balancing everytime.

I was more shocked when the service department of the dealer also knows that the tyre is really getting wear our and that was the reason they kept on changing the tyre everytime they did not give any detail about that to their Company. Wish I had purchased any other car then Ford Fiesta cause other people are giving very prompt response and are solving the problems within the couple of hours but m fed up with this people.

If any one wants the corespondese between the CRC of Ford and my self I can send them the copy and by those corespondense everyone can know that wht a customer is asking and what the CRC of Ford is replying. They reply something else then what a customer like me has asked. Now I am searching for the help from where I can get to solve my problem

Thanking you,