Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 10,19,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

Ford Fiesta 1.6 S (Sports Model)
Oct 21, 2008 06:00 PM 11069 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I always wanted to buy something chick and sporty but at the same time something which is sturdy and dependable.  I think I found my choice in the FORD FIESTA 1.6S.   I have driven a lot of Ford cars so far in India and Abroad.  I would rate the 1.6S as definitely one of the best Ford models available in india so far.  It has a 1596 cc engine which makes you feel the power in your hands.  the 1.6S has a sports kit installed with all the skirting and the sound muffler which gives this baby a pure purring sound on the road  and its fun to watch people automatically turning their heads to look at what just went bye. I would say she is a definite head turner.  You cannot fail to notice her.

The interiors are just awesome. Like chrome lined ac vents, gear knob and even the paddles gives this a very nice ambience. The soft IP dashboard is a class in itself. The honeycomb control display and the Distance to empty indicators are really a great view and helfpul. The bucket seats are really comfy and the leg room is awesome,  Infact one of the best in the class.  You will surely love the interiors of this car.

The 15" alloy wheels make this baby stick to the road and you get a great grip at a very high speed.  The hydralic power steering is awesome even at 140 and you can still feel the control of the as if you are driving at 40.

The ABS + EDSi and the DUAL AIRBAGS are probably only available in this car in the segment and make it one of the safest on the road. The fuel economy is also good but not too great...but as I always say, if you can afford to buy an 8lac car then you dont worry about 500 rupees here and there on fuel, looking at the other comforts.

This is one of my best buys so far and I am loving it.

Write a Review on Ford Fiesta