Leg Room:

Fiesta rocks
Jan 18, 2007 08:25 PM 5720 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought my fiesta last November end, 2006. The model purchased was 1.4 EXI petrol version. I must say that the car is doing pretty well. It has done 3000 km in the past 2 months.

Starting with the dealer, Saluja ford have done a pretty good job uptil now. Full marks to them as maintaining customer relation.

The car itself is a heart throb. Goes excellently on all quadrants- style, comfort, performance EXCEPT one "THE MILEAGE".

Despite the big claim that the company makes, my car is still giving me 11 km/ltr in city without AC

(weather is cold here this time of the year). The service engineers says that the will improve after the 3rd service but I have my doubts. I bought the 1.4 instead of 1.6 for its "supposed " better average.

So my advice, this is a near perfect car that ford has wheeled out in all quadrants as far as luxury and performance goes. But better think twice before u bet on its average. I will update this review time and again when the car does more kms.

Write a Review on Ford Fiesta